Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015

6:30pm
It's been a fairly nice day.
The bunnies are 11 days old. They are really getting around!
Finished this little puzzle last night.
I found these at my local co-op the other day. They just started carrying these brands' products. I have tried the Epic lamb and the bison and they are so damn good! I have not tried the Chapul cricket bar, yet. A great alternative to yucky cereal-based 'health' bars.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O2T29AO?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B00O2T29AO&linkCode=xm2&tag=quinsaffi-20
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K5E9Q7E?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B00K5E9Q7E&linkCode=xm2&tag=quinsaffi-20
I just wish they weren't in plastic packaging ... :/


You can't get a suit of armour and a rubber chicken just like that. You have to plan ahead. - Michael Palin

8:30pm
Well, I was going to finish making another loom-knit dishcloth for a swap, but I need another skein of yarn for it. I use 2 strands and I have a variegated red/white/blue, but I want to also have a solid strand in one of those colors ... Must stop at the craft store tomorrow! :)

Two more days of work and then 9 days off for one of our yearly shut-down weeks - there are 2 or 3 every damn year. :( Unpaid, of course ...



No comments: