Saturday, June 20, 2015

June 20, 2015

10:45am
I stayed up until almost midnight finishing a loom-knitted dishcloth! I think I finally figured out how to keep the stitches from being too loose on the cast-on side and it has really tightened things up nicely (sometimes a bit too tight, but will work on that next!)
 I like the stitch I used. Made a different look to each side.

I decided not to go on my weekly bike ride ... :( Damn back/hip still bothers me and I really didn't want to haul the eBike up and down the stairs ... I really need to get it back in the shed ... but, she wanted all the damn Christmas crap in there ... I need to sell most of it ...

And, I had to help her move two huge (probably 50 lbs. each) terracotta pots full of dirt and plants UP the damn stairs a few minutes ago ... so, my hip is really twinging now ... (hauled them down the stairs last month ...)

Going to work on a puzzle now. Then, I'm going to make chocolate bark. And, I might get the fabric cut out for the stuffed sloth I am making for a swap later.

12:15pm
I did it! I made a smoothie with a RAW egg in it. First time. Soooo good. This smoothie contains raw pastured milk, raw pastured egg, raw pastured cream cubes (I froze some extra cream in ice cube trays), banana, fresh/frozen strawberries (frozen after I picked them at a nearby UPick farm!), raw cacao powder, almond butter and coconut oil. Mmmmmmm. The milk, cream and egg are from my farmer (fresh on Thursday!)
Flavored egg nog!
2:15pm
Damn. Where has the time gone, today!?

I just made this Healthy Homemade Chocolate. It's in the freezer now. I only used 1 Tablespoon raw honey and added about 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut.

4:45pm
Can't believe it's almost time for dinner! Didn't get the pattern cut out. Maybe tomorrow ... but, I've been working on my puzzle. :)

Oh, I did finally get a lemon branch de-thorned and cut to perch sizes earlier. And, a dead rose tree. Something different for the doves to stand on and also to alternate when I have their perches out to scrub.

5:45pm
Chocolate bark is so yummy!

No comments: