Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21, 2015

8:30am
I have a feeling that a migraine might ruin my day ... I have plans! I have to clean cages this morning and I have my walk this afternoon, followed by craft circle! Grrr.

I have to find an alternative to PayPal for my sales for ... reasons ... I know there are a lot of options out there. But, I want something easy for me and the customer to use ... Is there something better than Google Wallet? ... I really don't want to use that one.

4:30pm
Teresa and I walked for an hour and a half. Pretty good! But, damn hot! Saw two beautiful Swallowtail butterflies chasing each other - and my camera was in the car! I ended up coming home afterward, rather than going to Davis. Too hot and not enough gas ... that's okay. I'll still work on my craft project later tonight.

Oh, I did take pics of the bunnies this morning. Removed the nest box, too. They are fine with that! So is Patty!
#1 bunny is still the smallest.
#2
#3
#4
Hay is a great first food after mama's milk
Sadly, Squabbie and Little Boy's fledgeling died while I was gone this afternoon. Not sure if it was the heat or they just weren't feeding it well enough ... it was 4 weeks old.

7pm
Luckily, the migraine didn't hit today. Still have this little 'tickle' in my temple once in a while.

8pm
Just started another dishcloth - identical to the last one, but for a different swap with the same theme! Haha! This one is going much more quickly now that I have the stitch figured out!

No comments: