Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

3:30pm
Whew! What a day! I sold a set of vintage stoneware mixing bowls for $40 around noon. I had no sooner sat down at my desk and there was another knock on the door. My cousin, Curtis! Hadn't seen him in a while. He looks good (he's the one that had heart surgery - again!) Well, he asked if I wanted a CostCo card! Since he had to renew his, he thought he'd let me have the freebie add-on! So, I just got back from there. It really hasn't changed all that much from when I had my old card ... But, I got a few things and there went the money I just made! Ha! But, it was nice of him to think of us for that. He hasn't been doing much, but he and some friends are going to go to Yosemite next month. Lucky! I haven't been since I was about 15!

And, ... I have a migraine. It finally arrived ... :( I have too much to still do today!

This morning my mom and I did get all the dead leaves cut back on all the bulbs and flowers in the big brick box and bagged them. But, I want to finally start moving the bookcases and get the craft area separated from the rabbits.

Oh, and a couple more things about CostCo ... plastic every-freakin'-where and on every-freakin'-thing! Seriously! Sucks! And, I didn't get a chance to make a smoothie for lunch, so I grabbed a little one there (in a plastic cup with plastic lid and plastic straw ...) EWWWW. Mouthful of sugar! I don't remember smoothies/slushies being so damn sweet. Nothing like what I make. I will never get one from them again, that's for sure! I'm seriously doubting there was really any fruit in it ... :/

No comments: