Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 27, 2015

11am
WooHoo! Sold a bunny. Just have one left from that litter - a black doe.
15 weeks old
Noon
Patty's litter got some outside time this morning on the deck. They are 3 weeks old today.
#1 has finally caught up in size to the others.
#2 with Patty.
#3
#4
7pm
Darn. Forgot to take a picture of my last completed puzzle before it was put up! I'll have to make it again in the future. But, starting another one now.

8:15pm
So tired. I almost have my office, the craft room and the critter room organized ... as far as where all the furniture goes. Next week, I start organizing the contents of the drawers and shelves and getting rid of stuff I can't sell or just don't have a use for. I think that will clear out at least 2 drawers and 3 shelves! Yay! And, I actually have wall space to hang up my bulletin boards and some pictures!

No comments: