Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 26, 2015

Noon
I think my mom has finally figured out how to make butter! She just has to work a little more on getting all the whey out of it. But, mmmmm ... fresh, raw, sweet butter. Nothing better!

Cleaned cages this morning. Just finished my smoothie lunch. Third load of laundry started. Now, time to go to the park for my weekly walk. Haven't gone since the bee sting.

3:15pm
Just got home from my walk. The rabbits hadn't been fed their lunch and the laundry hadn't been put away. So, that's what I've been doing since I got home. After I hauled the bike up onto the deck, fought with the locks, changed my clothes, started another load of laundry, closed up the house and turned the air on. Ugh. Still need to finish folding all the rabbits' towels and put them away ... The walk was nice, ... coming home ... not so much. My back is killing me, now.

9:45pm
Well, I didn't get any of my sales items updated today as I had planned. But, I did make a good sale on eBay and hopefully, tomorrow one of my extra cages will be sold if the person shows up!


No comments: