Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015

12:15pm
Well, I got my old car to use. It's a '96 Toyota Tercel. I'm not used to having no clock and no cruise control! Oh, well. It's only for a couple of weeks. Curtis wants me to get the whole starter - not just the solenoid. So, I'll get that ordered next week. So, hopefully, it will only be until around the 27th that I get the '02 Camry back. Just glad he never sold the Tercel after he gave me the Camry. It's been parked in his yard the past year.

The bunnies are 13 days old and their eyes are open and they had their first 'hop around the floor' play time while I cleaned their mama-Parker's cage and their nest box. Tentative gender ID is 3 girls (first 3 pics) and 3 boys, but I'll be better able to tell next week. They are still so tiny, I need a microscope!

5:45pm
Huge series of earthquakes down in Chile about an hour ago. 7.4, 8.4, 6.5, 7.1, 6.4 and others. And, it caused a tsunami watch for Hawaii, which is still in effect. There was a 15 foot tsunami backwash near the epicenter in Chile. What a mess and so sad.


No comments: