Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 19, 2015

1:15pm
It's been one of those days ... my mom had a tantrum this morning and is hiding in her room ... I have to deal with a frickin' 75-year-old toddler ... :(

So, it's been nice and quiet out here while she's in her room. I got a dotee doll made for a swap - the theme was a fancy button - so I used a vintage leaf button that is tarnished with verdigris.
And, I made this Tomato Basil and Goat Cheese Breakfast Muffins recipe for lunch. It makes 6 and I ate 2.
Like souffl├ęs, they fall when you take them out of the oven.

I started taking the rabbits out for a run in the yard behind the shed yesterday, now that the weather is cooling off a little. Took Robin and Sheriff out yesterday - one-at-a-time. Today was Kayla's turn. She met Lucy, one of neighbor Martin's little dogs.

5:45pm
Well, my mom crawled out of her cave to eat dinner without a word ... We had the rest of the egg muffins I made earlier and Sauerkraut With Bacon And Apples. It wasn't bad. I didn't get a picture, though.

No comments: