Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 20, 2015

12:15pm
Yesterday was not the best day. And, today is just 'eh' ...
I had to go under the house and clear the kitchen drain pipes again. It's good that I made the new access into the line the last time this happened. It was fairly quick to get it cleared this time - about an hour, rather than several days ... and, I just finished cleaning cages and made a smoothie for lunch. So, not too bad, time-wise, getting all that done. I'm not going on my weekly walk in the park, though ... I still have several loads of wash to do and make milk kefir and kombucha ...
But, I got pics of the bunnies. They are 17 days old.
Yay! No more nest box!
Life is a very bad novelist. It is chaotic and ludicrous. - Javier MarĂ­as

2:15pm
Just made a new batch of raw milk kefir, put a jar of sun tea outside and started a second ferment on two bottles of kombucha (cranberry/vanilla).

Way too hot today to take Patty outside to run around. And, it's supposed to be over 100°F tomorrow ... so, she'll have to wait for her turn on Wednesday.
Time for the last load of laundry to go in the washer.


No comments: