Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September 9, 2015

9:15pm
Such a busy day! Thank goodness, my 4-day migraine finally ended overnight so I could get stuff done! I finally finished the stuffed owls I started the other day, so I could get them mailed today.
Got all the cages cleaned by 11 this morning. Even took pics of the babies again.
Then, I headed to the post office before going to my cousin's place to get the plasma TV. It is huge. And, heavy! We got it into my car and I came home. But, had to wait for him to follow as he had to try to get his tire fixed. He ran over a screw last night. So, he got here around 3 and helped me carry it up the stairs and set it up.
And, finally, after dinner, I made this cute quilted mug rug. It's a little bigger than I usually make, but I followed the directions of the swap host for making a 'woven block'. I am trying to learn more quilt designs, so I can start quilting again. It only took about two hours. I like how it turned out.

No comments: