Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 9, 2015

7 am
Still not feeling up-to-par, today. But, I gotta work. Still coughing a bit.
Yesterday, I got most of Rachel's coop finished. Need to get her a perch to roost on, though. And, a few finishing touches to the wire edge.
4:45pm
I hate work, sometimes ...

I can't believe the mess in my critter room when I got home! My mom shoved two of the rabbit cages off to the side so she could put up the big cage because Rachel got soaked in the rain outside. What the hell do you think her coop is for!? So, I made her put her back outside. Of course, I had to clean up the mess in the middle of the critter room and move the cages back where they belong! GAAAAH!

And, I finished making the bone broth. Twelve pints!

7pm
Need some hot chocolate!


No comments: