Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1, 2015

4:30pm
I wasn't going to post this until after Christmas, but what the heck.
I just finished making this cute little reversible drawstring bag. I like how it turned out! I have a few more drawstring bags I'll be making as part of gifts.
I am already soooo over the cold weather ... I've never been able to handle cold, but it seems like we are getting below freezing weather a couple of months earlier than usual! 27° and 29°F the past couple of nights. My heating bill is going to be ridiculous ... :( My eyeballs are cold and my fingers are dead, frozen stumps ... if I wasn't a good memory typist, I wouldn't be able to use my keyboard!

Almost time to bring Rachel in before dark (yes, my mom begged me to set up an indoor cage last week to bring her in at night ... ugh!), potty Nikky and then have dinner. I'm starving!




No comments: