Saturday, December 12, 2015

December 12, 2015 - Christmas Parade

1:45pm
I had such fun this morning! I haven't been in a parade since I lived in Florida and worked with the Bay County Humane Society, back in the '90s.
I helped out with a Miniature donkey called Donkey! ;) I took LOTS of pictures! I enjoyed myself!
Donkey did not like being decorated! He did not want anything to touch his whithers!
Party Girl
Firefly and André
André ready to pull the cart.
Yep, that's me with Donkey. I had my picture taken more times today than in the past 25 years or more! Eek.
The Cow Cart from Bobby Dazzler's Pumpkin Patch carrying TROTR's hippotherapy students.
 
 
Taking a break behind the old railroad depot, before loading the trailer.
André taking a roll.
There were far more horse groups than I expected! I was loving all of it! Andalusian, Arabian, Paso Fino, Peruvian Paso, Belgian, Friesian, Shetland Pony, Miniature Horse, and more that I didn't see. Horsie heaven! And, when we were done, we headed to the Tack Warehouse and had our pictures taken with JoJo (miniature horse) and Santa for free - I should have that pic tomorrow!
These pics were taken by one of the gals who runs the program.

No comments: