Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2, 1015

4 pm
It's been cloudy all day ... and cold. Tomorrow is 100% chance of rain! Yay! Love rain ... but, I have to be out in it as I service stores up in Arbuckle and Dunnigan after I stop at the farm in Yolo for milk ... I'm gonna get wet!

Here's today's bunny pics:
Those bunnies are growing fast! Already hopping out of the nest box!

I cleaned off my dresser and vanity today. They were looking scruffy. So, I rearranged a few things and cleaned and put new doilies. Even ironed them! The vanity is a work-in-progress. I need to decide what I want to do with all my old dog show books (that's just part of them ...)

My fingers are freezing.

I didn't get any crafting done today. The cages took too long to clean today ... but, I also need to fix the bobbin tension on the sewing machine, so might not get to that until the weekend.

And! I finally got around to researching a couple of the horse farms I pass between Woodland and Davis several times a week! I am going to be volunteering with TROTR the weekend after next at the local Christmas Parade! I can't wait. It is a ranch that provides hippo-therapy for people and they also have some retired racers that they rehabilitate and find homes for. I've wanted to work around horses all my life. I might finally get the chance by volunteering. I haven't been around horses since I was 19 (taking vet. tech. classes) and haven't ridden since I was 16!

No comments: