Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 12, 2016

8am
Well, I am sicker today. Have a fever, now ... :/ So, I contacted my manager and she's going to do one of my stores for me this afternoon, so it won't be late. I don't remember ever having asked anyone to do that in 14 years on this job ... I just don't want to spread my germs or be light-headed from the fever while I'm driving.

So, today's project is to have my mom dig out the TV cart that is on wheels from her closet and use it for my desktop computer to roll it from my office to my room. I really hate using my laptop! It is so damn slow all the time, no matter what I do with it.

9am
Yay! Got the desktop hooked up in my bedroom and found the wifi password! Good to go!

Now, I'm having sneezing fits! Ugh! There was a time when I was used to always feeling this bad. But, it is rare now and extremely annoying!

10:15am
Time for some chicken broth!
-- Barter Island in the Beauford Sea --

It is a happy talent to know how to play.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

 5:45pm
I'm feeling better, but may need to fend off a migraine, now ... It's good tomorrow is my usual day off to clean cages. Gives me one more day to fight being sick. I have to work Thursday and Friday!

10pm
Migraine has arrived ... fun.

No comments: