Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January 6, 2016

8:15am
It's still raining! :)

Today's list of things to do:

100 jumps on the trampoline - done
Purge magazines on the drafting table - done
This is just the magazines that were on my drafting table. I have many more on bookshelves that will be going in the next couple of weeks!
Scrub bathroom sink - done
Clip Kayla's nails - done
Breed Robin and Patty -  done
Sew last 3 handwarmers - :(
Sew 1 moccasin - :(
Clean kitchen window -  :(
Freecycle more cords -  done


To survive, you must tell stories. - Umberto Eco

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.― James Cook
11am
Freecycle share of the day:
1:15pm
Lunch is baked pork belly!!! Yum! Need fat! ;)
That was so filling, I only ate half of it! So, I have leftovers!

3:45pm
I can't seem to warm up today. I'm freezing!!!

5:30pm
Baked lemony sole, and sauerkraut with red pepper flakes for dinner.

I was going to make some cookies today, but missing some ingredients ... will have to make them some other time ...

Free ebooks:
B00MBOFO2W Jams & Jellies: Ridiculously Easy Artisan Recipes Anyone Can Make (Summer Flavors in Jars Book 1)
Vesela Tabakova
B00ZV06EPO Jerky Bible: 26 Of The Greatest Jerky Recipes I Have Ever Released To The Public (Rory's Meat Kitchen)
Rory Botcher

Still raining! :)

8pm
Well, I didn't get the window cleaned and didn't get any sewing done, ... or the cookies, but I got to everything else on my list. I'll get them done another day.

No comments: