Friday, January 8, 2016

January 8, 2016

7:15am
Yesterday did not really go well ... I woke up an hour late due to Nikky insisting she had to go out at 3 am and also one of the smoke alarms had a dying battery that made it keep beeping about every 20 minutes until I yanked it off the ceiling. So, I didn't get everything done that I had wanted to. I was running on empty, so just did my stores and bought groceries, came home and read fanfic! Ha!

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.― Henry Ford

6:15
Ugh. Another day of not accomplishing much at home. I got 3 stores serviced and let another store know of a big upcoming reset project.

Going to read fanfic for the rest of the evening, after I get things ready for tomorrow. I have volunteer orientation at TROTR, so I can start helping at the ranch regularly with the horses and other critters. :) I have to be there by 8! Yikes. So, I'll have to get up about 30 minutes early so all my critters are fed/watered before I leave.

7:30pm
Just finished syncing the FireFox browser on my desktop to the laptop. Now, I can stay in my room where it is warmer!!
Nikky is all mixed up! Ha!

No comments: