Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 21, 2016

8:15am
Forgot to mention the recipe I made for dinner last night. If you like very hot, spicy food, you'll love this Spicy Shredded Chicken Recipe The leftovers are being mixed with wild rice for tonight's dinner.

It is damn cold again this morning, after a week of not feeling like I was freezing. I wish weather was gradual in it's warming and cooling throughout the year, rather than back and forth every few days!

Today's to do list:
100 jumps on the trampoline - done
Breed Parker and Sheriff - done (bunnies due March 20)
Clean incense holders - done
Sort plastic recycling and put in car - done, sort of ... sorted it all and there's really not enough to take, yet ... so, I also sorted the CRV and other glass to take instead.
Put plasma TV in car for recyclying - done! That damn thing is toooooo heavy!

The great thing about this time of year is the abundance of greens for my bunnies that sprout up in my tiny yard. Twice a day I go out and collect fresh greens (weeds to most people) for their breakfast and dinner.

3pm
I got my list done! That TV was a bitch! It's the one my cousin gave us a few months ago. Damn thing was always turning itself off and on! Got so tired of my mom complaining about it! So away it goes!


If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
Ivan Turgenev

I can't believe how quiet and content the two chicks are. I really expected the noise level in the critter room to be much louder (like it was the first day with their crying - VERY loud peeps.) But, I still only hear the doves cooing. Hopefully, this will be the norm, even when I add more on Thursday - 2 Silver Lace Wyandottes.

9:15pm
Random pic from my FaceBook timeline for the day. This is something I would love to see up close ... I've been to Yosemite and seen these waterfalls, but not in February, with the sun hitting them 'just right' to create a 'firefall'.




No comments: