Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016

List of things to do:
100 jumps on the trampoline - done
Recycle TV, glass and CRV bottles -done
Sew - done
Replace printer ink - done
Move bookshelf out of critter room - done

8am
I can't believe I just harvested 3 tomatoes from the plants that will not die! There are still tons more green ones on it! And, the pepper plants never died, but the peppers are sooooo tiny, I can't harvest them. And, the lemon tree has tons of flowers. Hopefully, they won't all get blown off on the next big wind.

6:15pm
Well, I have no idea if I had anything else written on this ... can't remember if I saved before I left the house at 9. Came home to find my computer off and I can not get it to turn back on ... there was a fire in one of the mobile homes across from the office and the power went out in the whole park around 1pm (according to my mom.) Wasn't out for long. But, every time the power goes out, my desktop computer gets messed up ... might not be fixable this time. So, I am on my laptop right now. Normally, the computer would have been off while I was gone, but I was downloading some stuff!!!!

No comments: