Saturday, February 27, 2016

February 27, 2016

2:15pm
I'm a happy camper! I rescued all my saved emails. Over 11,000 of them! I am such a packrat ... some go back to 2008! Maybe more ... but, there is a lot of info that I refer back to, so didn't want to lose any of them.
Now, I just have to go through the files that were on my old desktop and transfer them to the new desktop and I'll be able to wipe the old hard drive and just use it as a regular external HD.

I didn't volunteer at TROTR this morning. I didn't feel too good this morning and last night I thought I broke a toe ... now, I think it is just bruised badly. :/
-- Redwood City, California --

Water is life's matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.

~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

One of my chicks has cross beak ... :/ So, if it doesn't correct itself as the chick grows ... dinner!

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. "
- Albert Einstein, Brida
-- Morro Coast Audubon Society Sweet Springs Nature Preserve, Los Osos, California --

Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for. Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.

~ Maya Angelou


No comments: