Sunday, February 28, 2016

February 28, 2016

8am

Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. - Lemony Snicket

I have to head to cousin's house after I clean cages today. Told him I'd be there around 1. Doesn't take long to change the part. If I had the right tools, I'd do it myself ... I hope this solves the check engine light problem ... I hope to get the smog test done on Wednesday.

4:15pm
I'm bad. I don't turn my phone on to check if I have any messages. No one ever calls, so why bother. Right? Cousin called. Had a change of plans because he remembered he had previous plans with a friend ... I got to his house right before he had to leave ... so, he will come here tomorrow to change the part for me ... oh, well. If he'd email, I would always get his messages ...

It's good that I had planned to stay home tomorrow (the office in RI is closed for meetings or something ...)




No comments: