Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016

3pm
I really need a new car ... cousin worked on my car yesterday. Still, the check engine light remains on ... I can't keep buying more parts for it, just so it will pass the smog test. Plus, I need new brakes, desperately ... and, whatever he worked on yesterday has messed up the idle. Keeps wanting to die every time I stop ... :/ Another new part should arrive Saturday ...

Today's to-do list -
100 jumps on the trampoline - done
vacuum kitchen floor - done
vacuum kitchen cabinets - done
sort batteries and ink cartridges and put in car for recycling - done
flatten cardboard - done

4:45pm
I'm seriously considering a GoFundMe page to get another car. Just spent about an hour going through the site and it looks doable ... will have to ponder on it some more.

9:45pm
I'm hooked on my computer Solitaire the past two days ...

No comments: