Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 2, 2016

1pm
My mom is 76 today ...
She melted the top of the popcorn popper that I bought her a couple weeks ago ... ugh. I have no idea how she did that ...

Today's to-do list:
100 jumps on the trampoline - done
Make almond fudge - done
Scrub surface of ovens and stovetops - done
Clean out dead branches around tomato plants (they survived the winter and already have flowers and tomatoes!) - done
Open GoFundMe page - done

4pm
The chickies had their first outing! They helped me clean up the compost area and forage for the bunnies' dinner. The chocolate-colored chick found an earthworm and ate the whole damn thing! Did not get a pic of that. Poor cross-beak chick was so pissed and chasing the other. I doubt she could have eaten it, poor thing. But, they both ate some ants and other miniscule critters, and they both had a grand time digging and scratching in real dirt. They did not want to come in, but they are too small to be outside unsupervised and still need some heat at night. They are two weeks old.
 -- The Maroon Bells, Elk Mountains, Colorado --

You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!


~ Dr. Seuss

5:30pm
This is something that I thought I would never do ... ask for help ... I've opened a GoFundMe page to, hopefully, get a car. Please share this link: gofundme.com/d5sbzjk4 

No comments: