Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27, 2016

For some reason, the blog is not forwarding my posts to email the way I've always had it do. So, please go directly to the blog to see the past few posts, if you've missed them. For my email group, I'll just have to remember to copy/paste the blog and send an email until it starts working again ...

10:45am
Just finished cleaning cages. I've had the three older chicks out in the backyard, playing in the rabbit compost. It's a nice day. Some of the rabbits are out on the deck. But, I can't fit Patty and her bunnies' cage through the door and I don't want Parker's bunnies to get a chill, so they can't go out. I just took pics of Parker's brood. They are pretty! I'm thinking that Sheriff may have some of the Harlequin gene or something else that causes some unusual markings. One of the bunnies has a Harlequin patch. Going to be pretty. Just like the litter he sired with Kayla. They are 4 days old.
Mismarked Japanese Harlequin
11:45am
I'm having my first real smoothie of the season. And, added bee pollen for the first time! Mmmm. Strawberries, banana, milk, bee pollen, hemp seed, chia seed, almond butter, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla and gelatin.

4:30pm
Yikes. I have two swaps that need to be mailed tomorrow! I have all the stuff, just need to package and label ... almost forgot all about them!

Brought all the critters in for the night. Made my mom help. She carried the big chick in and put in the coop. They were having a good time out there! Supposed to be very windy tomorrow, so won't have any critters out while I am gone to work.

6:30pm
Ugh. I really need to get my taxes done this week. I dread seeing how much I'm going to have to pay for the mandate penalty. Pisses me off ...

No comments: