Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31, 2016

4:30pm
Well, I sure hope that April will be better than March has been. Today just hasn't been my day ... the cheap spare tire cost $82.00 ... I locked my car keys in the car (first time in my life!) and had to break into my own car! I had to buy a screwdriver set to do it (I was at a Dollar General, so it was only $2.50)! I had to ruin the window gasket on the little triangle window on the rear drivers' side door. Not sure how much that will cost to replace. I can't get the window back in, so Curtis wants to see it tomorrow and see if he can fix it or if I'll have to go to one of the car window places ... I would have called him, but I was in Esparto and it was already after 2 and I had to be home by 4 ... because, I thought I had a potential bunny buyer that was supposed to come at 4, but they never showed (of course ...) Curtis is in West Sacramento, so it would have been at least 2 hours for him to come from there and stop in Woodland to get my spare keys and then drive up to Esparto ... and, to top it all off!!!! The check engine light came back on!!!! I was going to get it smog tested today ... what a day ... I just want to cry ...

6:45pm
Just heard back from my farmer - no milk until May or June!! :( But, they have eggs, which I don't need any right now ... sucks. I'm missing my raw milk!

Had to clip my 3 older chickens' wings. They were learning to flap-climb the fence! Can't have that!

-- Ice Box Canyon in Yellowstone National Park --

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

~ A.A. Milne

No comments: