Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

5:45pm
What a long day! I got 3 stores serviced for work, but they were in 3 different counties ... lots of traveling today!

I got everything done on my to-do list, except recycling! And, the bags of stuff were sitting right there in the passenger seat! Ugh!

Today's list:
100 jumps on the trampoline - done
Return sign I bought for refund - done (I found the one I had misplaced, so didn't need it)
Buy black silicone to fix car window - done
Recycle ink cartridges and batteries - back on the list for tomorrow!
Find matching thread for gift I'm making and thread sewing machine - done (I found 2 full spools and a partial spool of white cotton quilting thread in my thread box! Perfect.)


Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it. - Julia Child

9pm
All the critters are fed and in bed. Now, I can relax for a few minutes before I go to bed! Ha!

I gotta make some of these next weekend! They gotta be better than Twizzlers. Twizzlers are yucky!

No comments: