Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13, 2016

8:30am
Today's to-do list:
Move Big Boy and Little Girl to their new cage - done
Sew one row on quilt - move to tomorrow's list ...
Taxes!! - Federal is done/State is pending ...
Clean icebox shelves - Move to tomorrow's list ...
Pick up Teresa and go to free fermenting class at co-op - done

12:30pm
Just had a guy go in my backyard without so much as a 'how d'ya do'! Telephone repairman. I don't use the phone lines as they are so old and in such bad shape (I have MagicJack on my computer.) The main box for this side of the park is in my tiny backyard. He could've at least knocked on the door. I had to go see why the neighbor's dogs were being hysterical and found him back there. Very annoying!!

4:15pm
Teresa and I went to the fermenting class ... was kind of lame ... but, nice people. We're going to start a fermenting group on Facebook. Yay. I get to set it up and invite those who came. So, if they all join, there will be 5 of us in it! See. Lame. :/

Yolo County Live Foods Group

8:30pm
Finished my Federal taxes. Just need to print them out and mail them tomorrow and send a check ... for $32.22!!!! I was expecting it to be in the hundreds because of the deathcare tax. But, since I'm poor and got the Earned Income Credit and federal refund, that covered most of it. Yay. Can't get into the CalFile site because I can't find my previous year's forms ... So, I have to go to the post office or library tomorrow and hope they have some forms. For some reason, all the online forms have some weird errors on them ... probably my computer ... or my crossed eyes ... I'm so tired!


The greatest danger to our future is apathy. - Jane Goodall

No comments: