Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April 6, 2016

11:45am
Well, the rearranging of the deck has started. My mom wants to move the rabbits out there ... I don't. But, for now, the boys will be moved out there. The girls and babies will still be indoors. There is a lot of work to do on the deck (the whole thing really needs to be replaced ...), but for now, I just want to get shadescreen and some other things to kind of enclose it and keep the stray cats out and nosy people from seeing them ...
I finally re-checked the genders on Patty's bunnies and there is one boy, so he was moved to his own cage. Parker's bunnies have now left the nest box and they aren't too thrilled, yet:
Time for a lunch smoothie!

3:30pm
I am wore out! Rearranging that deck to fit the 3 cages was too much for me today. But, it is done, for now. I still have to go out and forage their dinner ...

7:30pm
The heat is going to be so bad this year. It is 87°F, right now ... outside ... inside is 90°F ... :(

8:30pm
I really hate having the rabbits on the deck ... :/

No comments: