Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10, 2016

2:30pm
Is this cool, or what!? My first batch of colloidal silver. The negative wire is 'smoking' and the positive wire is 'bubbling'. Normal. Should be done in a few hours.
This first batch will be mainly for external use, since I didn't have any distilled water - will get a jug tomorrow. This is just straight - blech - tap water. I really need it for Gypsy. Working on her eyes and did not have very much left from the little bottle I had bought about a month ago - damn expensive ($10 or so for only 1 oz.!!!!) Only costs a fraction of a few cents to make my own. About $10 for the .999 silver ribbon, $1 for the alligator clips and however much the distilled water is. The adapter was left from some electronic thing I had in the past and just want to get a TDS meter in the future and that will be less than $5 on eBay. So, distilled water will be the only ongoing cost and 1 gallon will last a very long time. I hope to eventually make my own distilled water, so even that cost will be eliminated!




No comments: