Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8, 2016

3pm
WooHoo! Going to pick up my new dog this evening! She is a rescue black American Cocker Spaniel! She is special needs (deaf) and about 7 years old. I can't wait! I've set up my old grooming table and found all my combs/brushes/scissors, etc. I may have to buy a clipper soon. I sold all mine about 15 years ago. Nikky and my mom are going with me to pick her up. Her foster sent me this pic last night.
Will take better pictures this evening.

11pm
Whew. I am exhausted! I've spent the past 4½ hours stripping this poor dog and getting the fleas off of her and cleaning the area I cleaned her in ... She was so filthy, matted and flea-infested! Really pisses me off ... I have more work to do on her tomorrow, but we were both fed up. But, she is clean and in bed, now. I could not leave it all until tomorrow. I don't need Nikky or the rabbits to get fleas! Here is a pic of her and Nikky when we brought her home. More pics of the clean dog tomorrow.


No comments: