Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 30, 2016

3:45pm
Ugh. I feel awful. Migraine.

Not accomplishing anything today, other than work this morning. Luckily, the migraine hit after I got home.
I have so many things to do!! I really need to find the key to my big red trunk. I want to put the books in that, that I am keeping. I don't want to break the lock on it, like I had to years ago with the blue trunk ... most of my vintage dolls and toys are in that one ...
And, I need to paint more in the bathroom ... but, not gonna happen today.

Here are a few pics I took of the rabbits the other night. Sheriff's old cage is history. He had one identical to the one Robin is in. But, nice and fancy (and expensive) does not mean long-lasting. The metal is too thin for long-term use. It could not handle male rabbit pee. The corner of the floor where it joins the leg and the upper part of the leg rotted through from rust. As heavy as Sher is, I'm glad it didn't fall! So, he is now in a regular rabbit cage. I'll most likely have to get one for Robin, eventually.
I got my old XP desktop computer running last night. It runs better than this Vista laptop! But, it does have some issues of its own making it slow. I think that was why I had stopped using it ... Still need to work on both the Win7 desktops to figure out why they won't boot up ... hopefully, I'll feel up to it tomorrow!

I have a big project I need to do - transfer all the stuff I have on hundreds of 3.5 floppy disks onto one of my external hard drives. Clean them up and then sell them. I was surprised when I did a recent search on eBay ... people still buy them!

No comments: