Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 3, 2016

11:15am
I did it. I put the stairs together! Next step is painting it to match the house.

I need a new drill bit as the drill fell off one of the steps while I was hammering and snapped the bit in half ... and, I need to check the paint and see if it is all dried up ... I may have to buy a couple cans of paint for all the stairs and touch-ups around the house.

After lunch, I'll be doing more spackling/sanding/painting in my bathroom.

I also need to take pictures of another aquarium and post online ...

7:15pm
We're getting at least one egg a day from the hens, now! Actually, had 2 the other day! Good girls!

Well, I didn't get an aquarium posted today ... but, I did get rid of a few free things I had on the driveway! I'll put the rest out again tomorrow.

No comments: