Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 1, 2016

2pm
OK. October was a big bust, as far as blogging! And, I didn't accomplish much on the house repairs, either! So, this month is to get back on track! I hope to blog every day and get last month's repairs finished this month, so I can move on to something else!
So, this month, as far as the house ... I have to finish painting the front deck steps (only got 2 done!) and the carport stairs (didn't even start that!) and finish my damn bathroom!
I made a few sales in October and also gave quite a few little things away (set out on the driveway with a FREE sign.) Hope to do more of the same this month.
This past couple of weekends, my plans for volunteering and some other things got rained out. We need the rain, but I really wanted to help out more at the petting zoo ... plus, had a migraine Saturday ...
I sort of got my laptop working again by restoring it to factory settings. But, it is still giving me browser problems. I've tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and all having the same issues of freezing up, stalling, videos not playing right, invasive Ad Choices ads and a bunch of other issues. EVERYTHING that can be updated has been, including codecs (for the audio and video issues) and still the same problems. I hope to get one of the Win7 desktops working this month. This poor old Vista laptop is just not going to get better ...

Today's to-do list:
Work - done
100 jumps on the trampoline - done
Clip my and dogs' nails - done
Clean paint off bathroom sink - done

And, I am going to start listing everything I consume on and in me each day. I'm trying to do another elimination due to my migraines acting up again and also some other issues. So, this helps me keep track of things. I have been out of Vitamin D for a couple of weeks and can't get more until Thursday ... that may be part of the problem. Plus, I had tried a different brand the past couple of months in gelcap form, rather than liquid that I've taken for 6 years. I'm going back to the liquid ...

IPSAB Tooth Powder Peppermint
12 oz. water (with 2 drops iodine with kelp)
1 capsule Niacinamide
5 sprays CBD+ oil
½ t. golden paste (turmeric/coconut oil/black pepper)
¼ ml. boric acid solution
2 T. colloidal silver + 1 spray in each nostril
1 cup vanilla bean yogurt
3 oz. water
1 dried apricot
salami sandwich (6 slices salami, 1 slice levain sourdough, 1 T. raw butter, 1 T. kefir cream cheese)
Vitamin C water (1 t. Ascorbic Acid Powder, ½ t. baking soda, 12 oz. water)
5 sprays CBD+ oil
Hot Hemp Muscle Rub, and DMSO Roll On with Aloe
12 oz. raw milk
half baked potato with raw butter
2 country style pork ribs
hot chocolate (12 oz. raw milk, 1 t. maple syrup, 1 t. raw cacao, 1 smidgeon Diatomaceous Earth)
6 oz. water
2 sprays CBD+ oil
2 tabs Hyland's Cell Salts #6 Kali Phosphoricum
2 tabs Hyland's Biochemic Phosphates
15 sprays Magnesium Oil
DMSO Roll On with Aloe

7:30pm
We are watching the whole series of Abbott & Costello movies every night with dinner, in the order they were made. Some of them I remember, some not. Tonight was Here Come The Co-Eds.

No comments: