Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November 15, 2016

To-do list:

100 jumps on trampoline - done
10 counter push-ups - done
Work - done
DAPL rally - done

What did I consume today:
 
6 oz. water (with 4 drops iodine with kelp)
1 ml. B-Complex
2 ml. Vitamin D3
1 capsule Niacinamide 
1 capsule Cod Liver Oil 
1 capsule oregano oil
Colloidal silver - 1 spray in each nostril
5 sprays CBD+ oil 
2 T. colloidal silver 
Dr. Bronner's Naked Organic Lip Balm
½ t. golden paste (turmeric/coconut oil/black pepper)
¼ ml. boric acid solution
12 oz. water
IPSAB Tooth Powder Peppermint
5 sprays CBD+ oil
grilled cheese sandwich (2 slices pepper jack cheese, butter, 2 slices levain sourdough bread, raw butter)
6 dates
1 T. Kefir cream cheese
12 oz. raw milk

1 Walkers Gluten-Free Ginger and Lemon Shortbread Cookie 
12 oz. water
1 T. coconut oil
1 capsule Niacinamide 
5 sprays CBD+ oil
1 T. Dude, Sweet Chocolate Caffeine Schmaffeine Cocoa Mulch Tea in 12 oz. raw milk
12 oz. water
1 capsule Niacinamide
2 sprays CBD+ oil
Hot Hemp Muscle Rub, and DMSO Roll On with Aloe
10 sprays Magnesium Oil, and DMSO Roll On with Aloe

5:15pm
Oh, wow! I didn't get home until after 4. I serviced 2 stores and then I went to the DAPL rally. I was the first one there! I was beginning to think no one would show up! Then, people started arriving. I was there over an hour. There were well over 100 people there, I believe. The police were really cool about it. They just stayed on the periphery. In sight, but not interfering. We protested in front of the Army Corps of Engineers office, and several of the banks that are backing the pipeline project. There were several Water Protectors who had been at Standing Rock and will be going back soon who spoke to the group. I took 105 pictures, but have deleted the blurry ones and those without signs visible. Down to 88. I'll just post about 10 here on the blog, though. I had to leave about 3:15 to go to the store and then get home and coop the chickens before the rain started. But, it was something that I know I will do again. I got rid of the fear of crowds for an hour! Great group of people.
One of the organizers of the rally.
Jimbo, a Choctaw man, with his family. He was at Standing Rock for two months and will be going back in December.
There were quite a few kids at the rally. :)
One of the banks backing the pipeline. :(
Me, with my sign.
'Police presence'
7:45pm
Wow! According to some others who were at the rally, Homeland Security showed up at one point. Looking at some other pictures, I remember seeing the guy and just thought he was one of the Davis cops. He was in the crowd, listening to the speeches at one point, and then left. Not my picture:


Tonight's audiobook - Part 1, Selected Shorts: American Classics 

No comments: