Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 3, 2016

3pm
It's been such a long day ... taking my mom shopping wears me out. She wanted to go grocery shopping today, so we didn't get everything on the list ... she's like a little kid putting things in the cart that we don't need! I'll try to get some of the missing stuff tomorrow ... :/
So, I had to close one of my bank accounts that I didn't use since they moved locations. They started charging a fee and I had a whole $1.86 in there for the past year. They charged me a $2 paper statement fee and $5. service fee ... So, I owed them money before I could close the account! Grrr. Paid some other bills; filled the gas tank; dropped my ballot and some other mail at the post office; returned some things to Home Depot that I didn't need and the things I needed they were out of! Stopped at the farm for milk, then up to Dunnigan to service a store before I could get my mom to go shopping. Went to Michael's, Western Feed, Grocery Outlet and the co-op.

To-do list:
Pay bills - done
Work - done
Shopping - done
Farm - done
Post office - done
100 jumps on the trampoline - done
10 counter push-ups - done

What did I eat today:
IPSAB Tooth Powder Peppermint
12 oz. water (with 2 drops iodine with kelp)
1 capsule Niacinamide
5 sprays CBD+ oil
½ t. golden paste (turmeric/coconut oil/black pepper)
¼ ml. boric acid solution
2 T. colloidal silver + 1 spray in each nostril
Vitamin C water (1 t. Ascorbic Acid Powder, ½ t. baking soda, 12 oz. water)
Dr. Bronner's Naked Organic Lip Balm
1 ml. B-Complex
2 ml. Vitamin D3
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 Walkers Gluten-Free Ginger and Lemon Shortbread Cookie
Vitamin C water (1 t. Ascorbic Acid Powder, ½ t. baking soda, 12 oz. water) 
1 dried apricot
12 oz. raw milk
2 chicken legs
Hot Hemp Muscle Rub, and DMSO Roll On with Aloe
12 oz. water
hot chocolate (12 oz. raw milk, 1 t. maple syrup, 1 t. Dagoba Organic Authentic Drinking Chocolate, 1 smidgeon Diatomaceous Earth)
2 tabs Hyland's Cell Salts #6 Kali Phosphoricum
2 tabs Hyland's Biochemic Phosphates
20 sprays Magnesium Oil, and DMSO Roll On with Aloe


Tonight's dinner movie: Abbott & Costello in Hollywood


No comments: