Friday, November 4, 2016

November 4, 2016

12:45pm

To-do list:
Work - done
Shopping - done
200 jumps on the trampoline - done
20 counter push-ups - done

What did I consume today:
IPSAB Tooth Powder Peppermint
12 oz. water (with 2 drops iodine with kelp)
1 capsule Niacinamide
1 ml. B-Complex
2 ml. Vitamin D3
½ t. golden paste (turmeric/coconut oil/black pepper)
¼ ml. boric acid solution
2 T. colloidal silver + 1 spray in each nostril
Vitamin C water (1 t. Ascorbic Acid Powder, ½ t. baking soda, 12 oz. water)
5 sprays CBD+ oil
1 sandwich (2 slices levain sourdough, 2 T. kefir cream cheese, 2 T. mixed berry spread)
Dr. Bronner's Naked Organic Lip Balm
5 sprays CBD+ oil
12 oz. water
12 oz. raw milk
Chunks of pork in wild rice with butter
10 blackberries, 2 T. kefir cream cheese
hot chocolate (12 oz. raw milk, 1 t. maple syrup, 1 t. Dagoba Organic Authentic Drinking Chocolate, 1 smidgeon Diatomaceous Earth)
12 oz. water
2 sprays CBD+ oil
Hot Hemp Muscle Rub, and DMSO Roll On with Aloe
2 tabs Hyland's Cell Salts #6 Kali Phosphoricum
2 tabs Hyland's Biochemic Phosphates
20 sprays Magnesium Oil, and DMSO Roll On with Aloe


4:15pm
I am so tired. I'm sitting here waiting for dinner to cook and trying to not fall asleep.



7pm
Tonight's dinner movie: The Time of Their Lives
I think this was one of their best movies.

I can't believe I made such a mistake at the store yesterday. My only excuse is that my mom kept distracting me ... I bought Dagoba chocolate ... :/ And, it just hit me tonight that they are no longer their own company! Hershey owns them! Arrgh. Now, I have a whole can I need to finish ... At least it was from the Grocery Outlet (a discounted grocery store.) I really have to stick to the bulk cacao from the co-op. It's from Frontier. And, I like it ...

8:30pm
Listening to CD1 of Jo Stafford: Her Greatest Hits

No comments: