Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017

1:45pm
I'm getting a headache ... hopefully, I can stop it before it becomes a migraine ... I'm stressing about work ... nothing new. Reset projects are already starting and all the frickin' paperwork is taking forever to get printed and I don't even get paid for this part any more without jumping through hoops!! Pisses me off.

5:45pm
Migraine has hit full force ... I HAVE to work tomorrow!!
And, damn blogger took nearly 20 hours to post yesterday's blog ... grrr.
Wonder when this blog will post after I publish it ... I also wonder if it is actually the G+ link that is delaying it ... it's linked with Friends+ to post to Twitter and FaceBook. I'll have to look into that when my head is not exploding ...

8:15pm
It's pouring down rain, dark and there's a knock on the door. God salesman, for cryin' out loud!!! Grrr.

Today's to do list:
1 load of laundry - done
Sew for 15 minutes - prevented by migraine
100 jumps on trampoline - done
10 counter push-ups - done
Read a chapter on the exercycle - prevented by migraine
Wipe down bathroom walls - done
Touch-up blue paint - done
Put paper cardboard recycling in roomie's car - done

Lunch:
2 hard-boiled eggs
Chunk of Italian torrone (pistachio candy)
12 oz. switchel

Snack:
Pecan Brittle 

Dinner:
Bacon Butternut squash soup
12 oz. raw milk
Mandarin orange

Dinner 'movie':
Four and Twenty Blackbirds

Audiobook:
Murder of a Smart Cookie (Scumble River Mysteries, Book 7)
 
Today's quote:
A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

No comments: