Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 21, 2017

It's been a fairly nice day, other than getting in the 90s and making me turn on the A/C! I suspect it's going to be a scorcher this summer ... :(
I got my camera to work again. Not sure what was wrong with it yesterday or what I really did to fix it ... I just plugged it into the computer to see if it would show up and then it was fine! Maybe something had to reset ... I'll never know. But, I was able to take a few pictures of the veggies we have growing on the deck and the rails to the front steps that I painted the other day and remounted on the steps.
Lemon cucumber that I bought yesterday.
Radishes are coming up.
Terrible shot. I need to get a better angle than from above! The formerly white rails are now totally black. I painted the base to match the stairs and used black bolts to accent.
I made a sale from my Bonanza shop yesterday - 3 vintage glass craft magazines ... but, I just refunded the payment. I can't find the damn magazines that were sold. They are not in my sale cabinet, or any of the shelves, dresser drawers, bins ... I have no idea where they went ... I really need to sit down and go through everything and make sure everything listed is actually still in the cabinet! Ugh. I have to do that before I list anything else. Frustrating.

Gah! 97 degrees at 4:30 ...

Gypsy needs another haircut, badly! I may have to put her in a puppy cut, rather than my favored show cut. There will be too much hair for this heat on the old girl.

No comments: