Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14, 2017

Noon
This past week, I finally started painting the carport stairs. It's coming along nicely. I'm working on the gray right now. Covering up the last of the ugly green that used to cover this whole house. The treads will be barn red, like the trim on the house. The metal posts on the stairs will be black.
Had a nice surprise this morning. We finally got recycle bins!!! Someone finally noticed that the park wasn't complying with the law we've had for over 6 years in Woodland ... I've asked the manager many times over the years when we would get them. Now, to get my mom to remember to use it!
Now, if I can get the manager to give me the booklet about the park inspection (supposed to happen next month) that she promised me last week ... I'll have to check again tomorrow at the office. I think my biggest worry is going to be our deck and if it will fail the inspection. It has some rot by the back steps and a warped board, but it is NOT in imminent danger of falling or anything like that ... but, I don't think I'll be able to get to repairing it any time soon ... so, don't know if the inspectors will consider it hazardous ... Luckily, I repaired the steps last year. Plus ... not sure if they will enforce the number of chickens. The limit is supposed to be 3 and I have 6 ... so, I may have to hide 3 in the house for a few days or just take them out to my farmer ... haven't decided, yet.

Damn. Migraine's back ... it was almost gone this morning ...

I forgot to put the flag out for Flag Day ... :/




No comments: