Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28, 2017

2017 officially sucks ...
One problem after another after another, ad nauseum ...
Newest problem. I just broke my little toe on my way to answer the door to receive a fuckin' summons ... I'm getting sued for an old credit card debt! Almost $4,000. I don't have the money to fix my car, pay house insurance, get my electricity fixed, get a new air conditioner, pay a higher space rent, still waiting to get the results of the park inspection ... it's never gonna end ...
So, tomorrow, I have to go to the legal aid office and see if someone can help me figure out what this packet means ...
And, somehow, I have to walk on my foot without screaming. It's gonna be agony this weekend at the Mag7 convention, I think ...
In the mean time, this heatwave is killing me with no air conditioner ... it got to 106°F inside yesterday and will most likely again today ... my poor critters can't keep cool, either ... I thought I had drank enough water yesterday, but woke up with muscle pains in my calf this morning. So, trying to drink more today. The heatwave has been going on for several days of 105°F+ already, and is predicted to last for almost 2 more weeks ... I really can't handle this ... It wouldn't be so bad if I had the electricity in the whole house. I could use the fans. But, with only 2 rooms that work, my mom is using her 3 fans in the living room. That's it. I just don't know what to do. I'm beyond overwhelmed with all that's been going wrong the past couple of months. It feels like there is no end in sight ...

No comments: