Thursday, October 7, 2021

October 7, 2021 - Hard times

It's been nearly a month since I posted on this blog! Thankfully, the heat of the desert is gone for the season. I've been trying to get outside chores caught up.

I hope to finally get the chicken yard sorted before winter. I've had 3 chickens killed recently. A friend believes it might be a weasel! Ugh. I've not seen one, but it's possible.

I finally got on 'food stamps', and have found several food banks I've been able to use. 

I'm down to my last $200 ... getting nervous.

Selling on eBay helps, but is not steadily reliable, yet. Will be selling on Mercari and TeeSpring soon. I gave up on CaféPress ... they've just gotten far too complicated as far as setting up each product. Also, had to give up on selling at Redneck's. No business. A friend and I will be concentrating on creating things to sell at the local craft fairs. She makes jewelry; I sew and make other crafts. Our first craft fair will be December 11. I'm so nervous about it!!!

I'm going to have to try to sell my eBike ... sad about it, but it's not easy to ride on the rocky, dirt roads around here ... :( I need to clean it up soon and take pictures ...

Still waiting for my cousin to be able to bring my stuff from storage. It's gotta be soon. The monthly payment went up and I'm struggling with it ...

I had 2 flat tires in a month ... started a GoFundMe, but no money, yet. Not good. https://gofund.me/e2adf613//gofund.me/e2adf613https://gofund.me/e2adf613

~~~~~

No comments: