Thursday, August 12, 2021

August 11, 2021 - Late post ...

Everybody loves a sale!! All dolls in my eBay shop will be 20% off, starting tomorrow (August 12, 2021) and ending Monday (August 16, 2021)!! Get in on the deals!!

 ~~~~~

 Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta, Canada

 Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta, Canada - Photo by Loren R. Miller Photography

Call for the grandest of all earthly spectacles, what is that? It is the sun going to his rest. ~ Thomas de Quincey

 ~~~~~

 

  ~~~~~

Tea tag inspiration:

~~~~~

5:30pm

It's been a nice day. Cooler than the past month or so, for sure. 

Nikky and I had an uneventful walk this morning. We are both enjoying our walks.

Lunch was a salami sandwich and chips, with water.

Dinner is a totally yummy lamb ribs, with cranberry/apple milk tea. So good! I didn't realize the package had 2 full sides of ribs! So, I have enough for at least 4 meals! Baked in its own juices at 375°F for an hour. Seasoned with rosemary and curry powder. Mmmm.

I made an eBay sale of a pattern I just listed!

I've hung up 3 of the fly catchers. No flies, yet, but I'm hopeful. I used root beer as the bait. My cousin had left a bottle when he was here in April. I don't drink the stuff, so we'll try this.

No comments: