Thursday, August 12, 2021

August 12, 2021

It was a lovely morning for a walk with Nikky. Picked up more garbage ... nails, plastic, wires ... No rain yesterday, even though it was predicted at over 50%. Only about 7% chance of rain today, but it is definitely cooler.

~~~~~

Don't forget to check out my eBay store if you are ready to buy some vintage dolls at 20% off (price listed IS the sale price)!

~~~~~

Red-Shafted Flicker, Yosemite National Park, California

Red-Shafted Flicker, Yosemite National Park, California - Photo by Alice Cahill

You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself. ~ Diana Ross

 ~~~~~

I made an eBay sale!

~~~~~

Lunch is a yummy chocolate/berry smoothie.

Dinner will be beef marrow! I just love that stuff! And, chocolate puerh milk tea.

~~~~~
I really need to go to the stores in Kingman tomorrow, but I'm going to try to hold out until Tuesday. But, I will be going down the road to the mail store in the morning. Saturday, I'm going to set up at Rednecks again, then stop at the Bread Ministry.

I cleaned the doves' and rabbit's cages earlier and moved them to the other side of the living room, so the doves can see out the window. I know they get so bored. So does Sheriff, but he's stuck in his cage until the weather cools off more. Hope to let him run around in the little dog yard when it is cooler - supervised.

No comments: