Wednesday, August 18, 2021

August 18, 2021 - I hate wind

5:30am

The wind has been noisy all night. Didn't get much sleep. I hate wind. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so nervous about the chances of losing my roof ... it's a very real possibility in this old dump. I woke up with a headache ...

I need to get a couple loads of water today. Then, lots of eBay listings to get done. I need to vacuum, too. The doves' feathers are everywhere. Dovelet's eye is bothering her, so need to get that treated today, too. She was born with an eye problem that flares up occasionally.

Heron, Galápagos Islands, Ecuador

Heron, Galápagos Islands, Ecuador - Photo by Michael Renfrow

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

~~~~~

~~~~~

5:30pm

It's been a long day with this wind and my headache. Finally got rid of the headache with some extra vitamin C ...

Got my certificate number for selling eggs, so need to make more labels with the number on it. :)

Time to relax and watch TV and have dinner.

No comments: