Wednesday, August 25, 2021

August 23, 2021 - posting late ...

 This didn't get posted, for some reason ... so, 2 days ago ...

 

I seem to be doing well on eBay. Not making millions, of course. More's the pity ... But, so far, I'm making enough to pay my few bills. I'm about $5 away from paying my second bill this month (the dreaded storage in CA.) I paid the electric bill last week. The third bill is for the phone/internet, which isn't due for another week. If I'm lucky, I'll get a royalty check before it is due. Trying not to spend the little bit I still have in savings and my stash.

~~~~~


Avalanche Lake, Glacier National Park, Montana - Photo by Loren R. Miller

Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

~~~~~

Lunch is fried egg/bacon muffin sandwich, with Vitamin C water.

Dinner will be a pork chop and chicken hearts, with apple/cranberry milk tea.

~~~~~

5:30pm

Ooh. Made a sale today. I had just listed it on eBay and added it to my sales blog post. So, it was listed for maybe 20 minutes! Fast sale!! Nice!

Looks like I'll have to go to Kingman tomorrow. Running low on milk. And, need to check my box at the mail store to see if my food stamp card has arrived ... still shows pending on their website ... hmmm.

Going to watch an old movie, The Exile from 1947. A Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. swashbuckler!

I tried to watch the first episode of Mapleworth Murders the other night. OMG! The main character was so obnoxious! I barely got through 5 minutes! Disappointing.

I'm on season 14 of Midsomer Murders. I really like this series, but miss the original cast from the first 13 seasons!

No comments: