Tuesday, July 20, 2021

July 20, 2021

Juvenile Cardinal, Catalina Foothills, Arizona

Photo by Dan Weisz

The years teach much which the days never know.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

~~~~~

The eReader lives! I kept it on the charger overnight and it is working! Yay!

~~~~~

I made an eBay sale this morning.

~~~~~

I just listed my HipCamp site as a free evacuation site. It's a new program through HipCamp for current hosts to allow free camping for those affected by any local natural disasters. Including any animals they need to evacuate. I can host up to 8 people for about 2 weeks, plus their critters. We make no money, but are still covered by HipCamp insurance program.

~~~~~

Yay! Made another sale. Good day! Everything is packed and ready to ship tomorrow, along with a birthday present.

No comments: