Wednesday, July 7, 2021

July 7, 2021

 

I dread the heat today. I have to go get 2 or 3 loads of water for my underground tank, this morning. Hopefully, I can get done before it gets to 100°F!

I also have to take the front off the outside breaker panel, so I can take pictures of the breakers. I hope to buy the replacements Friday.

No overnight sales ...

Got the dishes done. Now, have to go out to feed/water the chickens before I get to water hauling. It's already 96°F and it's 8:15. Not good.

10:30am. 100°F. Two loads of water. I wanted to get a third, but too hot.

Lunch is chicken noodle soup with apple spice milk tea.

Dinner will be double burger and chips, with chocolate puerh milk tea.

My internet connection keeps going out ...

I got the pictures taken of the outside breaker box. Hopefully, they will show up on the Google Photos site before Friday!

4pm - 108°F ... I don't live in Death Valley ... but, sometimes I feel like I might!

Death Valley to see another round of record-rivaling temps

The Song Is Ended (But The Melody Lingers On)

Twistin' The Night Away

   

Moon River

No comments: