Wednesday, July 28, 2021

July 28, 2021

8 am

Starry sky, Sun Mountain, Washington

Starry sky, Sun Mountain, Washington - Photo by Andy Porter Images

These are the magnets which so strongly move
And work all night upon thy light and love,
As beauteous shapes, we know not why,
Command and guide the eye.

~ Henry Vaughan

~~~~~

I felt awful this morning and it really put me behind on doing some things around here. But, I'm playing 'catch up', now. I normally take a 500mg niacin, once a week. I get an intense, burning 'flush' for a short time as it works on toxins, etc. Today, I didn't get much of that, but sure did get nauseous! I took a willow bark capsule. nada. I chewed on some crystallized ginger. nothing. I took a charcoal capsule. nope. I finally swigged some cream and felt relief!

Lunch was salami/cheese/crackers/black olives/hard-boiled egg, with water and a shot of kombucha.

Dinner will be beef shank/marrow, with elderberry milk tea.

~~~~~

As of yesterday, I no longer post anything on FaceBook. They decided to start 'reviewing' my posts in my sales group of my sales blog posts ... ugh. So, to hell with them. If you follow me on FaceBook, either personally or my sale group, please follow me on Twitter or MeWe. Thanks!

https://twitter.com/quingem

https://twitter.com/QGC1988 

www.mewe.com/i/quingem

https://mewe.com/join/quingemscreationscollectiblesandtastytreats

And, you can subscribe to my sales blog, too! QuinGem's Creations and Collectibles 

~~~~~

2:30pm

I made an eBay sale. :)

I'm going to make this tomorrow, I think ... Need to make sure I have enough gelatin ... :/

Naturally Sweetened Lemon Gelatin Recipe (Copycat Jello)

No comments: