Monday, July 19, 2021

Juy 19, 2021

Last night I was playing around with my old graphics program and made a couple of fandom wallpapers. I haven't made anything in ages. I don't really like how they turned out, but it was pretty relaxing making them. The first one is for Laredo and the second is for Hawaiian Eye. Both popular in the '60s, when I was a kid.

Then, I finished making a jigsaw puzzle ... but, it is missing one piece, so I can't sell it ... into the burn pile it will go. Going to start another later.

The rocks I started tumbling last week are now on stage 2. Looking pretty. Some are going to be too small at the end. When these are done next month, I'll try to start another batch with bigger rocks at the beginning. Some of them I picked for this batch were too small to begin with. But, I will learn!

I had to get a load of water this morning. Not enough in the tank to last until Wed. But, I will get 2 more loads on Wed. Didn't feel like getting more this morning. I have a bad tire on my trailer ... again ... The right side of my trailer goes through tires like they are going out of style. They will not hold air. I've never had a problem with the left side. But, I'm on my 3rd tire on the right! Even had one lose the tread and had to ruin the rim getting home a couple months ago. And, they are not cheap!

Laundry is almost done. Need to hang it on the drying racks. It is really working out well, doing the laundry in the trailer/shed. I still need to measure the countertop dryer and the doorway to see if I can move it in there. I hope I can, so I can connect the dryer vent lines I bought for it. I just figured out part of the wiring in there! I know the light worked when I bought the place. But, after we moved, it didn't work ... even after changing the bulb. There is a switch in a weird place and now I have a working light in there! The plugs still don't work, though, so I use a heavy-duty extension cord from the house for the washer.

I'm still having issues with Google Photos having a syncing delay of up to 2 days! It's very frustrating! Especially when I am trying to work on eBay listings! I wish I had my Kodak camera here, but it is in storage. With that, I could just transfer them to my computer as I take them! And, no money to get a new one ... :/

Lunch is snacks ... not a good lunch, but not hungry. Canned Mandarin oranges, chocolate dipped in crème fraîche, and water.

Dinner will be chicken noodle soup, and some flavor of milk tea ... not good meals today, but I didn't get any meat thawed and didn't butcher a rooster ...

 3:15pm 

There's a storm moving in. Just thunder and clouds, so far. 

I just found one of my cameras!! And, the keys to my eBike batteries!!! And, my eReader! I broke a small plastic box and there they were, and a bunch of other little gadgets! Now, to try to get the camera charged and see if it still works!

Ah! Bummer. Now, I remember why I stopped using the camera ... memory card is no good ... :(

New flash flood warning. It is finally raining a bit.

Boo. The eReader is dead, too. May need a new battery ... won't charge.

No comments: