Saturday, July 24, 2021

July 24, 2021

Well, I didn't go to the flea market ... I have put it on my calendar for August, weather/wind permitting.

I made 2 more fandom wallpapers this morning. I really enjoyed making them. Manimal and Poirot.


I'm finally in a creative mood ... haven't been for YEARS ... so, I may make some more later.

~~~~~

Anna's hummingbird, San Luis Obispo, California

Anna's hummingbird, San Luis Obispo, California - Photo by Ronnie Goyette

Perfect practice makes perfect. ~ Twyla Tharp

~~~~~

Tea tag inspiration:

~~~~~

Wow! I got 7 listings up on eBay today! Mostly new toys and a used puzzle. Good stuff. Go check it out! https://www.ebay.com/usr/quingem

~~~~~

Lunch was leftover junk food and water ... :/

Dinner will be sausage and eggs with peach milk tea.

~~~~~

I got my exercises done. Dishes are done. Refilled the feed barrels with chick and chicken foods, so enough food for another month for them at least.

~~~~~

More creating this afternoon. The Sixth Sense and Born Free, both starring Gary Collins.


No comments: